9.11.2013

Vienna Waits For You


I finally made it to Vienna today. It is the first time that I have had down time to even glance at my computer. I have lots of pictures to show from traveling around England, Denmark, Sweden, and Italy, but I will get to playing catch-up later. For now, here is a song that I have been listening to since January. This song was my life to a 'T' just a few months ago. I think I cried almost every time I heard it. It is crazy to me that I am finally here in Vienna about to begin another huge adventure in my life.

That's it for now. I will post more pictures soon. I promise.
xoxox.

4 comments:

  1. vienna is my favorite place in the whole world. I did a study abroad there in 2010. best summer of my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving it here already and I have only been here for a week! I bet you miss it so much.

      Delete
  2. So crazy I stumbled across your blog, my best friend is currently studying abroad in Vienna as well!

    Pretty jealous you are studying there!

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete