8.18.2013

MIXTAPE 01 : SUNDAY JAMMIN'

I love listening to hymns, but I have had a hard time finding versions that fit my music style. After much searching, I found some great tracks. Here are some of my absolute favorites. Let me know what you think.

Happy Sunday.

 spotify

01. "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" - Sufjan Stevens
02. "Ye Elders of Israel" - The Lower Lights
03. "Be Still My Soul" - Kalai
04. "If You Could Hie to Kolob" - The Lower Lights
05. "Nearer, My God, to Thee" - Kyle Henderson
06. "I Stand All Amazed" - The Lower Lights
07. "I Need Thee Every Hour" - Kalai
08. "Brightly Beams Our Father's Mercy" - The Lower Lights
09. "God Be With You 'Til We Meet Again" - Finn Willamette
10. "Where Can I Turn for Peace?" - The Lower Lights
11. "I Know That My Redeemer Lives" - The Welcome Wagon
12. "Battle Hymn of the Republic" - Kalai

For more, check out these albums:

A Hymn Revival | The Lower Lights
A Hymn Revival: Volume 2 | The Lower Lights
Nearer: A New Collection of Favorite Hymns | Various Artists
A Pauper's Hymnal | Kalai

No comments:

Post a Comment