8.23.2013

CABO SAN LUCAS, MEXICO

I want you to meet my new boyfriend, Apollo the dolphin. I guess I took the saying, "There are plenty more fish in the sea" a little too literally. Too bad dolphins aren't fish....haha. ANYWAY, way back in March we went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and had a blast. It was good to get a break from school to enjoy some sun rays for a couple of days, eat some Mexican food, and speak a little Spanish. Fun fact about me: when I was in 4th or 5th grade my favorite animal was a dolphin. While we were in Mexico I got the chance to swim with those slippery animals. It was such a cool experience! I was stoked for it until I started walking towards the pool they were in. That was when I realized that dolphins are weird, big, energetic, swimming mammals that can jump out of the water and swim fast. I was freaked out for a couple of minutes, but I eventually warmed up to them. Don't worry, I had a whale of a  time (oops, wrong animal again...sorry) and totally recommend it.

You can tell from my expression in these pictures I was a little freaked out...
(Also, the guy to the right of me has the same expression in all 4 pictures. Weird, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment